More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Niamhconnor  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, 25 July 2017 1:18:30 AM(UTC)
Niamhconnor

Groups: Member

It was my bad that I decided to write a research report on the diabetic patients. I am a student of English Literature, and in the final year of my degree program, our instructor has come up with a great idea of making our final year of college hell. He wants to learn how to write a research report by doing research on our own. And it was me who took the topic of diabetic patients. Fortunately, I don’t have to write anything about the diabetic disease. I need to write about the lives of the diabetic patients which I thought would be really easy to write diabetic is one of the most common diseases in the world. Unfortunate, somehow I have run out of all the diabetic patients I know who could help me in this, and still I don’t have any substantial finding to write in my research report. Before taking the help of my trusted academic writing company from whom is used to take dissertation writing services, I decided to take my research one step up and start finding the people on the internet. If anyone from my reader has diabetes or know any diabetic patient, who could help me in my research report so please leave your response in the comment section and take me out from this misery.

Edited by user Tuesday, 25 July 2017 1:19:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: some word mis

Sponsor
Rss Feed  Atom Feed