More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
gregorymboelter  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:43:13 PM(UTC)
gregorymboelter

Groups: Member

What are your Interests? How do you know what jobs you can apply for? From day 1 of your studies … or even if you are already half way through it is never too late! One of the biggest challenges people seem to face is working out what to look for and how to look? This may seem a bit crazy, but guess what, it works! Jump onto a job board like SEEK, put a salary range in, and a location if you wish. Then the Category Type and leave off the sub category and key words then hit GO and start reading. Yes, there will be loads of advertisements. I promise, it will become obvious which ones to skip past and which ones to stop and read. If you do this on a regular basis you will (a) learn about the industry you are getting into (b) what companies do (c) what is expected of you (d) what you can bring to different roles/organisations. It’s like putting the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle together. It starts off with, I’ve got all the pieces but someone took the lid away and I cannot see the whole picture. Slowly but surely the picture will reveal itself to you as you piece it all together.
Sponsor
OustinHade  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2017 1:46:25 AM(UTC)
OustinHade

Groups: Member

I always like science and computers so I applied to IT technologies and study hard to become a professional in this field
Rss Feed  Atom Feed