More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
dong  
#21 Posted : Friday, 27 June 2014 12:35:22 PM(UTC)
dong

Groups: Administration, Member, Moderator

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
when choose a private school, academic results are important, however, there are a lot other aspects we need to consider. It's amazing about the level of understanding from the school's end sometimes: so low. from my experience, the parents need to talk to the teachers, talk to the registrar and other staff to feel if you like the school, and if it's worth to go to the school!! Not only the academic results. As parents we need to feel what the children would feel: if we feel the coldness (they only concern about MONEY) from the teachers, registrars or staffs, the children in the school would act the similar at least (I have no issues if you don't agree). I consider it's a culture that'll reflect from the behavior from the staff of the school.

Edited by user Tuesday, 1 July 2014 4:59:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

tuanmic123  
#22 Posted : Monday, 28 July 2014 5:05:27 PM(UTC)
tuanmic123

Groups: Member

good
gikieniei1  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, 30 December 2015 4:46:00 PM(UTC)
gikieniei1

Groups: Member

Absolutely the info they provide is valuable. The cost seems a little bit high, but compared with the tuition fee it's really not a big deal!

Edited by moderator Tuesday, 19 November 2019 5:54:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

emeliewilson  
#24 Posted : Monday, 18 November 2019 5:17:29 PM(UTC)
emeliewilson

Groups: CoachingProfessional

St Monica College is the best 

Edited by moderator Tuesday, 19 November 2019 5:56:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lizawilson03  
#25 Posted : Monday, 30 December 2019 10:28:06 PM(UTC)
lizawilson03

Groups: tutor

I actually went to Fahan and now live in Melbourne with my three kids and did work as a high school teacher here. There are plenty of similar schools here, nothing stands out. Where are you planning on living? As that will cut down the choices. There are also some great public schools and there’s no real reason in my opinion that you need to pick private unless you want to or you live somewhere with a high school that doesn’t suit. Note that many public high schools, especially the well regarded ones, have zoning in place so you need to live close to the school to get in.Dancing
Rss Feed  Atom Feed