More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Sunday, 17 November 2013 8:04:54 PM(UTC)

Rank: Administration


Groups: AcademicCoachingSchool, admin, Administration, BookSeller, CatholicSchool, CoachingAdult, CoachingProfessional, CoachingSports, ExtraCurriculumCoaching, IndependentSchool, Moderator, MusicTeacher, PrivateSchool, PublicSchool, SelectiveSchool, tutor
Joined: 2/11/2008(UTC)
Posts: 870

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Teacher Registration in Queensland

Overseas Teachers

Apply for registration

Overseas Teachers will need to apply for registration and have their overseas qualifications assessed to determine whether they meet Queensland legislative requirements. Anyone who wishes to teach in Queensland schools must be registered with the Queensland College of Teachers.


An overseas teacher needs to have completed their studies that are assessed as comparable to Australian qualifications that are accepted for registration purposes.

Criminal History Check
Applicant’s suitability to teach
Apart from Australian Criminal History Check, all applicants that have lived overseas for more than one year in the last ten years are required to provide the QCT with a Criminal History Check from that country and be deemed suitable to teach.

English language proficiency (ELP)
A person must meet eligibility and professional practice requirements to be eligible for registration. Overseas teachers may also be required to satisfy the ELP requirements.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.