More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
maryge  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, 22 January 2013 7:25:32 AM(UTC)
maryge

Groups: Member

PDF to TIFF Converter, completes pdf to tiff conversion perfectly. As a windows program, PDF to TIFF Converter can convert pdf to tiff (Tagged Image File Format) with original output quality and simple steps.
Furthermore, PDF to TIFF program can convert multiple pdf file to TIFF for batch conversion supported. PDF to TIFF can also allow users to have a view of converted tiff file with Browse button before go the saving folder.
Free PDF to TIFF conversion trial supported. No training needed, everyone can master PDF to TIFF Converter easily.

Edited by user Tuesday, 22 January 2013 8:36:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Wikitila  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, 12 March 2013 7:44:11 PM(UTC)
Wikitila

sometimes it is necessary to convert PDF to image files for the further use in mailing, faxing, or printing, etc. Tagged Image File Format, or TIFF, is a digital image file format, commonly used by professional photographers and graphic designers. TIFF files use lossless compression, which means that there's no loss in image quality.

So, read this: how to convert PDF to tiff and how to convert PDF to image.
TutorIndia  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, 19 March 2013 6:27:47 PM(UTC)
TutorIndia

1. Download and install Universal Document Converter software onto your computer.
2. Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader and press File->Print... in the application main menu:
UserPostedImage
3. Select Universal Document Converter from the printers list and press Properties button.
UserPostedImage
4. On the settings panel, click Load Properties.
UserPostedImage
5. Use the Open dialog to select "PDF to JPEG.xml" and click Open.
UserPostedImage
6. Select TIFF image on the File Format tab and click OK to close the Universal Document Converter Properties window.
UserPostedImage
7. Press OK in Acrobat's Print dialog to start converting. When the TIFF file is ready, it will be saved to the My Documents\UDC Output Files folder by default.
UserPostedImage
8. The converted document will then be opened in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer software or another viewer associated with TIFF files on your computer.
UserPostedImage
carolinenew  
#4 Posted : Thursday, 18 April 2013 2:35:09 PM(UTC)
carolinenew

convert PDF to other formats is now an easy task for us now. i hope we can get more progress in the future,

Edited by user Friday, 19 April 2013 8:04:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

marten  
#5 Posted : Sunday, 9 June 2013 8:52:42 PM(UTC)
marten

hiiiiiii...........

convert multiple PDF to TIFF
Companies that use e-faxing may need to convert PDF files to TIFF format. Universal Document Converter automates the process to make it quick
and easy without sacrificing control over conversion parameters. With Universal Document Converter, users can convert any type of PDF file to TIFF format.

Edited by user Monday, 10 June 2013 4:17:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

danny rough  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, 30 July 2013 9:51:13 AM(UTC)
danny rough

I do this almost daily. I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, then you can convert pdf to tiff, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.
jonemorisan86  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, 6 August 2013 4:27:39 PM(UTC)
jonemorisan86

it is necessary to convert PDF to image files for the further use in mailing, faxing, or printing, etc. Tagged Image File Format, or TIFF, is a digital image file format, commonly used by professional photographers and graphic designers. TIFF files use lossless compression, which means that there's no loss in image quality.
ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD
AnnyIngram  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, 29 January 2014 9:19:08 PM(UTC)
AnnyIngram

Steps to convert PDF to TIFF:

1. Run the PDF convertor program and import your PDF files.
2. Choose the TIFF as the output format.
3. Start converting PDF to TIFF.

Learn Physical Science | E-learning Services

Edited by user Monday, 3 February 2014 11:16:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

evanpan  
#9 Posted : Thursday, 24 March 2016 5:56:56 PM(UTC)
evanpan

Originally Posted by: danny rough Go to Quoted Post
I do this almost daily. I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, then you can convert pdf to tiff, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.

Hi, danny rough.
Thanks for your nice sharing. I wonder whether the pdf converter you mentioned above offers free trial package for users to check? If so, I will try it later and send you feedback.

Best regards,
Pan

Rss Feed  Atom Feed