More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
dong  
#1 Posted : Saturday, 3 November 2012 12:54:10 PM(UTC)
dong

Groups: Administration, Member, Moderator

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I have read an article published in the Age some time ago titled: "Anxious parents play the waiting game" It talked about how stressful for those parents who are looking for good private schools for their boys.

In Melbourne, there are only eight or nine boy private schools (excluding co-educational independent schools). A lot of families have to put their boys on the waiting lists since they were born. The private schools do not guarantee to offer places to those people who are in the waiting list! The stress and frustration for finding private schools can be extreme.

My question is: do the families have to send their boys to the private schools?

Edited by user Sunday, 4 November 2012 8:35:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
jacky1  
#2 Posted : Monday, 5 November 2012 6:07:45 PM(UTC)
jacky1

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
dong wrote:
I have read an article published in the Age some time ago titled: "Anxious parents play the waiting game" It talked about how stressful for those parents who are looking for good private schools for their boys.

In Melbourne, there are only eight or nine boy private schools (excluding co-educational independent schools). A lot of families have to put their boys on the waiting lists since they were born. The private schools do not guarantee to offer places to those people who are in the waiting list! The stress and frustration for finding private schools can be extreme.

My question is: do the families have to send their boys to the private schools?

You're right: its frustrating fpr waiting, and we don't know if we could get a place. For our children's future, we endure this extremely frustrating period! I feel so bad because we don't know what is the fate for getting a place in a private school!
Rss Feed  Atom Feed