More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
gill2610  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, 15 May 2012 2:23:55 PM(UTC)
gill2610

Groups: PublicSchool

I have had no luck in getting my son into a catholic school in my area, although his name has been on the list since he was 6 weeks old. Private school is too expensive, so my only alternative is my local public school which is East Victoria Park, Perth. The school results are not good at all but I have been told that it is the only school that will offer him a place. I would really love to hear from anyone who knows anything about the school or even better has a child at the school. Even though apparently I have to send him there I would like to know a lot more about it. Thanks
Sponsor
jacky1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, 17 May 2012 3:01:54 PM(UTC)
jacky1

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
gill2610 wrote:
I have had no luck in getting my son into a catholic school in my area, although his name has been on the list since he was 6 weeks old. Private school is too expensive, so my only alternative is my local public school which is East Victoria Park, Perth. The school results are not good at all but I have been told that it is the only school that will offer him a place. I would really love to hear from anyone who knows anything about the school or even better has a child at the school. Even though apparently I have to send him there I would like to know a lot more about it. Thanks
From my experience, just spend sometime with your children on his homework everyday and make sure he reads a lot of books. I mean schools are important, but parents play most crucial part in children's academic results.
gill2610  
#3 Posted : Thursday, 17 May 2012 11:59:16 PM(UTC)
gill2610

Groups: PublicSchool

jacky wrote:
gill2610 wrote:
From my experience, just spend sometime with your children on his homework everyday and make sure he reads a lot of books. I mean schools are important, but parents play most crucial part in children's academic results.
Very good advice. We are already doing that, but as you said schools are important as well. I want to send him to a school where the teacher has time for children that want to learn, and not have to spend all the time trying to control children that don't.
JanKanty  
#4 Posted : Saturday, 9 November 2013 5:07:13 PM(UTC)
JanKanty

Groups: Member

Yes your choice for Perth school is good. All the parents want to send their children good school of the city. I think early education affect the personality all over the life. Click Here

Edited by user Tuesday, 19 November 2013 3:56:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed