More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
HArries  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, 8 February 2012 12:59:26 AM(UTC)
HArries

Groups: Member

Hi, I wanted to ask if selective primary schools exist, and where does one find a list of such schools?
Sponsor
hong  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, 8 February 2012 2:37:34 AM(UTC)
hong

Groups: AcademicCoachingSchool, admin, Administration, BookSeller, CatholicSchool, CoachingAdult, CoachingProfessional, CoachingSports, ExtraCurriculumCoaching, IndependentSchool, Moderator, MusicTeacher, PrivateSchool, PublicSchool, SelectiveSchool, tutor

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Primary schools are rarely selective. However, there are Opportunity Classes (OC) in primary schools in NSW. See the list of the Schools with Year 5 Opportunity Classes. In Victoria, [http://bettereducation.com.au/AccelerationClass.aspx]SEAL[/url] is offered in secondary schools only.

Edited by user Sunday, 29 September 2013 9:17:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jacky1  
#3 Posted : Saturday, 11 February 2012 3:58:54 PM(UTC)
jacky1

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Steve I don't like selective schools, and would never send my children to those sort of schools. I would send them to independent if money is not issue:) Children have different capabilities: some children are good academically, and others are good on sports, social and so on. I like my childrent to learn all those good things from other children to increase their capability for living.
steve wrote:
Hi, I wanted to ask if selective primary schools exist, and where does one find a list of such schools?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed