More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
tradingscholars  
#1 Posted : Thursday, 14 April 2011 1:39:53 PM(UTC)
tradingscholars

Groups: Member

The 21st Century 5 Year Homestudy Membership (RRP $4995) is one of the most valuable financial and life education programs available in the world today. This education alone has helped over 250,000 people worldwide create a life of financial abundance and long-term success We are releasing 1000 21st Century 5 Year Homestudy Membership scholarships valued at $4995 each – don't miss out on yours! Yep, it's true. They are releasing 1000 Scholarships to 21st Century Education's cornerstone program, the 5 Year Homestudy Membership. At $4995 each, that's almost 5 MILLION DOLLARS worth of programs that I am giving away! Apply For Your Scholarship Now at 21st Century Scholarship Program Now before you write me off as stark raving mad, hear me out. I'll let you in on why I'm releasing the 21st Century Scholarship Program, but first... Did you know that: We spend 20.9% of our lives at school Another 55.5% is spent working Which leaves us only 23.6% to live our lives and make a difference And how effective is that schooling when 43% of us will retire with less than $10,000? Less than $10,000. That's scary. Actually, that's terrifying! These are all things that I have thought a lot about. Since going from flat broke and sleeping on a mates couch to a self-made millionaire while still in my 20's, I've devoted a lot of time to trying to figure out how I can help people achieve the same success that I did. There wasn't anything exceptional about me. I didn't have a wealthy relative suddenly leave me a bunch of money. But what I did do was go out there and find the most successful people I could and I pestered them until they took me under their wings and mentored me. Showed me the way they did things. The way they thought, the way they operated... And the way they invested.Did you know that the current education system is still based on 19th Century teachings? Sure they've got computers now and the history is a little more up to date but the actual way that they teach and the entire system is based on what worked back then. What society was like back then. And what was going on back then? The advent of factories and of course, factory workers. So what they taught was conformity and essentially, how to work at your allocated space in that factory line from the time you left school until you retired. And over time the factory line has changed to a different occupation but the principle is still the same: work in the same conformist little job from the time you leave school until you retire (which is ridiculous with studies showing that the average person now has at least 5 career changes in their life). And how is that principle working out for us? With 43% of us retiring on less than $10K I would say, not so well. The people that prosper now, the ones that excel, don't conform. They innovate. They create. They are educated in how to succeed in the 21st Century. Which is why the 21st Century Education Scholarship Program is so important. Apply For Your Scholarship Now at 21st Century Scholarship Program
Sponsor
umairaraza100  
#2 Posted : Thursday, 9 June 2011 3:31:37 PM(UTC)
umairaraza100

Groups: Member

wow its very nice sharing and i like it so much and thanks for the sharing with the community
Rss Feed  Atom Feed