More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
jim  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, 9 March 2010 3:24:37 AM(UTC)
jim

Groups: PublicSchool

I mean it's really important to know the differences between the private and public. Get some advice from a consultant like Regent Consulting to see if any good extra curriculum programm. Children needs to learn more than academic.
Sponsor
noelberg12  
#2 Posted : Saturday, 24 July 2010 9:44:26 AM(UTC)
noelberg12

Groups: Member

Public school is much better. Teach children with special needs private schools can not do that as well not bother anyone thats why you should go to public school are home bound teacher comes to my house and teach me, but All are counted on the public to Do not be fooled forever savings go public.
andyaston123  
#3 Posted : Saturday, 5 January 2013 3:10:40 PM(UTC)
andyaston123

Groups: Member

hi.....
in my view public schools are much better than private one,in public schools teachers keep extra attention towards kids and kids also perform good in extra carricular activities............
ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD
nicole  
#4 Posted : Sunday, 6 January 2013 5:47:01 AM(UTC)
nicole

Groups: tutor

noelberg12 wrote:
Public school is much better. Teach children with special needs private schools can not do that as well not bother anyone thats why you should go to public school are home bound teacher comes to my house and teach me, but All are counted on the public to Do not be fooled forever savings go public.

Cannot agree more for saving money from public education. I also believe every parent would hope public schools are better than private. One thing I don't understand if you could help me: why waiting lists for entering private schools are getting longer and longer?

Public sediments may be a factor. School academic performance would be another. Have a look of school ranking in VCE 2012. If you think academic results are not important, but at least they would help children to destine their dreaming life!

Edited by user Sunday, 6 January 2013 8:08:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed