More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
MichaelWalter  
#1 Posted : Monday, 21 March 2016 6:24:10 PM(UTC)
MichaelWalter

Groups: Member

Every time your EDB file gets damaged, get help of Edb to Pst Converter utility which is accomplished of converting all inaccessible EDB files into readable PST files without original Outlook profile requirement.This software smartly reduce by default EDB file error and recover EDB Mailbox with all properties like as :- to, bcc, cc, sent sends, time, subject, email header, email body content etc from all window versions like as :- win 7 , win 8 , win 8.1 ,win 10 , win vista and win XP etc.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, 20 June 2017 8:35:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
haileleon  
#2 Posted : Monday, 19 June 2017 9:12:32 PM(UTC)
haileleon

I am suggesting to use PDS Exchange EDB to PST Recovery Software because i already used this and got satisfied result. In software i found so many additional or optional feature that was good because in single solution we can get lots of features. I liked the best feature of splitting large PST file because my recovered PST file was too heavy in size and it might lead to corruption so i used that software for splitting the oversize PST file by size. Use this wonderful and safe Solution Perfect data solutions EDB to PST Recovery Software that allows also restore EDB to PST, EML, MSG and HTML format.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, 20 June 2017 8:36:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

eloisesmith  
#3 Posted : Monday, 19 June 2017 9:30:20 PM(UTC)
eloisesmith

Whenever your Exchange Server get corrupted then without going anywhere direct download and use Enstella Exchange EDB to PST Recovery Software because it gives the only related features which helps to repair and recover Exchange Server damage issues. This tool after complete scanning process fix them Exchange EDB issues without delete previous Exchange EDB Data and gives the four formats to convert Exchange Data to PST/EML/MSG and HTML with all attachment/properties (to/cc/bcc/sent/from/)/appointment/embedded image/body information etc.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, 20 June 2017 8:36:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

rodick willision  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, 21 June 2017 5:37:14 PM(UTC)
rodick willision

There are several reasons due to corrupt or damaged EDB files, like File size errors, JET errors, Physical hard drive errors, Checksum Errors and Virus attacks etc. I suggest an excellent tool RecoveryFix for Exchange Server Recovery Tool. With the help of this tool quickly resolve all types corruption issues. The tool also recovers all email items emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. from corrupt EDB files. It supports all versions of MS Exchange server and all updated Windows OS versions. Visit here - http://www.edbfile.net
AllenRich  
#5 Posted : Friday, 22 September 2017 5:38:27 PM(UTC)
AllenRich

Exchange Server Recovery for damaged EDB files. EDB to PST free tool helps you to recover mails, images, attachments, drafts, calendar, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, etc. from the damaged EDB files. Its ease of use GUI enables you to preview recovered mail items. For more information please click the link: https://www.edbmails.com

Edited by user Friday, 22 September 2017 10:25:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: http://bettereducation.com.au/ForumRules.aspx

priya456  
#6 Posted : Thursday, 26 October 2017 7:04:47 PM(UTC)
priya456

Probably there must some corruption in the Exchange database EDB file. Only Exchange experts can resolves this issue but not with guarantee. As manual recovery process requires deep knowledge and experience. Thus it is always better to use an automated EDB recovery utility that perfectly resolves all errors and convert it into PST file format. Thus move Exchange EDB to Outlook PST file format
Rss Feed  Atom Feed