More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Natasha  
#1 Posted : Thursday, 9 February 2012 2:45:31 PM(UTC)
Natasha

Groups: Member

I would like my daughter to set the ACER testing for several of the Independent schools. We live in Broome and are unable to attend the Perth testing dates. In previous years ACER testing has been available in Broome, is this still the case and can you please advise of the application process. She would like to set testing for year 10 entry in 2013 at any of the following schools: Iona Presentation College Methodist Ladies' College Penrhos Perth College Presbytarian Ladies' College St Brigid's College or St Mary's Anglican Girls' School. Can you please advise re the application fees and whether I can register her for all these schools through ACER or need to contact each school individually. Can you also please advise how I will be notified of my daughter's results, she has previously sat the ACER exam for yr 8 entry in 2011, she was not offered a place and the school did not recieve any results and neither did I.
Sponsor
hong  
#2 Posted : Thursday, 9 February 2012 2:57:44 PM(UTC)
hong

Groups: AcademicCoachingSchool, admin, Administration, BookSeller, CatholicSchool, CoachingAdult, CoachingProfessional, CoachingSports, ExtraCurriculumCoaching, IndependentSchool, Moderator, MusicTeacher, PrivateSchool, PublicSchool, SelectiveSchool, tutor

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 27 post(s)
It's still the case that your daughter can sit a test in the Broome test centre. See http://www.acer.edu.au/tests/acep/test-centres4 Please find the scholarship test information on test formats on http://bettereducation.c...ScholarshipTestDate.aspx and http://bettereducation.c...es/ScholarshipTests.aspx You will need to look at the difference between CSTP or ACEP and SST. You can register her for as many schools as you like. You don't need to contact each school individually as online registration is provided to all the schools. Just go to each school's website, find the online registration link, click the link to register and your daughter will be registered with ACER for the scholarship test and with the school for scholarship application. You will be informed about the fees there. ACER should send the test results to all the schools and the schools should send the copies of the results to your daughter. You can contact ACER or the schools for investigation. Note that we are Better Education (not ACER). ACER contact details: Australian Council for Educational Research 19 Prospect Hill Rd, Camberwell, VIC, Australia 3124 T: +61 3 8508 9049 F: +61 3 9277 5500 E: sst@acer.edu.au

Edited by user Thursday, 9 February 2012 3:14:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jacky1  
#3 Posted : Saturday, 11 February 2012 3:46:24 PM(UTC)
jacky1

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
thanks, hong. Keep up good work.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed