More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
winan  
#1 Posted : Friday, 28 October 2011 3:44:05 PM(UTC)
winan

Groups: Member

I have hundreds of multipage pdf documents that I would like to save out as jpg's files. I know I can convert them individually but if anyone knows a program that could do this for me automatically that would be great
Sponsor
lotusvery  
#2 Posted : Thursday, 12 January 2012 3:10:53 PM(UTC)
lotusvery

There are many PDF to JPG converters online if you google them. And the PDF files can also be converted to ebooks for easier reading with the tools such as flipbook creator, and they can be well-designed and looking beautiful.

Edited by user Thursday, 12 January 2012 3:31:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jaky  
#3 Posted : Sunday, 19 February 2012 3:38:08 PM(UTC)
Jaky

Groups: ExtraCurriculumCoaching

You can try pressmo.com tools for converting PDF files and working with ebooks as general. Quick conversion, the output looks good.
gigiwill  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, 6 June 2012 2:38:53 PM(UTC)
gigiwill

You can use File > Save As in Acrobat and choose Format at the bottom (Microsoft Word Document or Text). The conversions aren't perfect, because of fonts, tabs, etc. but they will get the content out so that you can work with it (unless the PDFs are secured). More about converting PDF to other format: * PDF Converter for Windows * PDF Converter for Mac OS Hope them can help you a lot.

Edited by user Thursday, 7 June 2012 1:07:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jobjol  
#5 Posted : Friday, 27 July 2012 5:34:19 PM(UTC)
jobjol

Maybe i have to suggest some free alternatives to help you. - Irfanview (can be downloaded for free and it can batch process PDF files for you while you can choose your output quality! - An online converter like pdfjpg.net (No loss in quality, outputs *almost* 100% lossless JPG files) Please keep in mind that lossless formats like PNG or BMP gives you very large documents...
mojay  
#6 Posted : Thursday, 27 September 2012 9:19:46 AM(UTC)
mojay

You can use flip book maker. It gives you an easy-to-use way to convert PDF to Flash flip book with page flipping animation effects without any programming skills.
callumlandseer  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, 23 October 2012 2:11:24 PM(UTC)
callumlandseer

you will find so many converters online
john tailor  
#8 Posted : Sunday, 25 November 2012 6:33:59 AM(UTC)
john tailor

hi.. i think you have to search in Google for pdf to other file converter. You can try pressmo.com tools for converting PDF files and working with ebooks as general. Quick conversion, the output looks good. this tool will convert pdf file into your usable file. google are consist this type many convertors. ............................. canvas photo prients
Barnardann  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:18:00 PM(UTC)
Barnardann

I alway have the same issue with you, as a office worker, i have to do many many e-document, thus i did have the time that i have to deal with pdfs, for converting multiple pdfs to jpg conversion, i suggest you use a pdf to image batch converter program, such pdf converter allow us convert pdfs to any common image format, including jpg, jpeg, png, bpm, etc.
Zhaga  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, 12 June 2013 1:18:07 PM(UTC)
Zhaga

Easy and fast solution is to use converting software like UDC. I used it to convert PDF to TIFF, so it should not be a problem to convert PDF to JPG. Here is the link how to do itLiar Liar Liar : http://print-driver.com/...convert_pdf_to_jpeg.html Hope it solved your problem.. Pray Pray
danny rough  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, 3 July 2013 8:43:05 AM(UTC)
danny rough

i can give you some advices in converting pdf to some other formats because i always do such a work. you may try adobe firstly but i have ever tried but failed eventually. so i turned to some third party software which contains the function of converting pdf to many other formats . this sdk can do pdf to jpg conversion in c# ,net. vb, etc. as for ppt, i know some softwares are professional in such conversion , you can search on google. good luck.
arronlee  
#12 Posted : Thursday, 8 August 2013 3:28:52 PM(UTC)
arronlee

danny rough wrote:
i can give you some advices in converting pdf to some other formats because i always do such a work. you may try adobe firstly but i have ever tried but failed eventually. so i turned to some third party software which contains the function of converting pdf to many other formats . this sdk can do pdf to jpg conversion in c# ,net. vb, etc. as for ppt, i know some softwares are professional in such conversion , you can search on google. good luck.
Thanks for your nice sharing. I have tried its free trial package, It worked well in the PDF conversion work. Many thanks for that.
merryflip  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, 27 November 2013 5:00:12 PM(UTC)
merryflip

Originally Posted by: winan Go to Quoted Post
I have hundreds of multipage pdf documents that I would like to save out as jpg's files. I know I can convert them individually but if anyone knows a program that could do this for me automatically that would be great
hi, winan, I know such one simple yet powerful XFlip flip book maker that could help you to convert PDF document files to flash flipping pages or ebooks with page-flipping effect easily! UserPostedImage
youlink  
#14 Posted : Monday, 13 January 2014 12:07:28 PM(UTC)
youlink

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
right, there are many online and free trial PDF converter thatwill enable you convert PDF to TIFF, Word, bmp, gif, png . so it will be easy to convert PDF to jpg if you search onlie.
ad_chirs  
#15 Posted : Friday, 23 May 2014 5:24:52 PM(UTC)
ad_chirs

Originally Posted by: youlink Go to Quoted Post
right, there are many online and free trial PDF converter thatwill enable you convert PDF to TIFF, Word, bmp, gif, png . so it will be easy to convert PDF to jpg if you search onlie.
Yep, but online converter generally can't deal with multiple PDF files at one time. So,how about searching for .net PDF to image converter that is professional in tackling similar stuff.
maito kai  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, 24 September 2014 6:18:47 PM(UTC)
maito kai

you can use a software to convert pdf to image, such as : ChiefPDF PDF to Image Converter Free, PDFArea PDF to Image Converter...
Rss Feed  Atom Feed