More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
markalan  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:39:52 PM(UTC)
markalan

Groups: Member

I have been using iPhone for more than 5 years. From the first iPhone 4s to the latest iPhone 7 plus, it gives me a great experience of working and daily life. Recently, because of some work issues, I begin to use iPhone Note a lot. It is so easy to use and convenient to edit and check. It is now one of my most used apps on my iPhone. With it, I can take down everything on my iPhone and check anytime I want. I you also use iPhone Notes a lot. There will some problems I met that you may also need to know how to solve. If you lost or deleted notes from your iOS devices accidentally, it's really a bad thing ever happened to you. You need to get back them in every way you know or ask help from your friends and even Apple store. As usual, if you take your iPhone to Apple Store, they will tell you that you can restore it with your backup file. However, if you don't have backup file, they will say "No way!". You definitely can't recover your deleted notes. In this article, I will show you the easiest and the best way to recover deleted notes from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. We just need to use the best iPhone Data Recovery, your iPhone, USB cable and your computer to do the recovery work. Step 1. Install iOS Data Recovery Software Download, install and run the recovery software on your computer. You will see there are 3 options on the main interface. We will use the first one, recover data from iOS device. Step 2. Connect and Scan Your iPhone Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable and the software will detect your iPhone's connection. It will load your iPhone to it. Click "Scan" button, the software will scan your iPhone. Step 3. Recover Notes from iPhone Once the software finishes the scanning work, it will list all the data on your iPhone on the interface. On the left side of the interface, you will see all the data type you can recover from your iPhone. Choose "Notes" section and all the notes including deleted ones are here. You can preview the content and date to select the notes you want to retrieve. After selecting all the notes you want to get back, you can click "Recover" button. All the notes will be recovered and saved to your computer. You can check the notes on your computer and save it to any place you want. That's the easiest way to restore lost or deleted notes from iPhone/iPad if you don't have backup files.

Edited by moderator Monday, June 19, 2017 10:55:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
mamamiya  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 20, 2017 7:53:04 PM(UTC)
mamamiya

To recover deleted notes on iPhone, we can use iOS Data Recovery program. It helps us to recover deleted or lost data like notes from iPhone in two recovery modes. One is recovering from iPhone, the other is recovering from iTunes backup files.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:26:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Janesacb  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2017 5:34:40 PM(UTC)
Janesacb

Actually, the deleted notes will be moved to the Recently Deleted folder. You have 30 days to recover them if you change your mind. Otherwise, you can restore the backup files in iTunes or iCloud if you have created a backup file before. But in the case that you have no backup files available, I afraid that you might need to use the iPhone Data Recovery tool for help, like FORecovery. Just in case that you have no idea about how to recover deleted notes on iPhone, you can refer to the following detailed guide. Hope this helps.
priya456  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:52:53 PM(UTC)
priya456

If the Notes are not in the “Recently Deleted” folder and you don’t have an iTunes or iCloud backup of the missing Notes, iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery Win or iPhone data recovery Mac can help. This program can help you recover deleted notes on your iPhone even if you don’t have a backup or don’t want to restore the device from iTunes or iCloud and overwriting some of the data on your device. The following are some of the tool’s additional, useful features.
brant  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:09:31 PM(UTC)
brant

Thanks for the post. As far as I know, iPhone will save recently deleted notes into a folder called "Recently Deleted". Hence iPhone users can recover iPhone notes by visiting this folder if those iPhone notes are not deleted over 30 days. Assuming that you have backed up your notes data before, then you can recover deleted iphone notes by using you backup files. 

Edited by moderator Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:36:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: http://bettereducation.com.au/ForumRules.aspx

Francisco Spearman  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 4:55:52 PM(UTC)
Francisco Spearman

If you deleted notes from iPhone by accident, they will be preserved in the "Recently Deleted" folder for 30 days. Check it out both on your iPhone and web browser. Besides, you can also recover them from the iCloud and iTunes backup. But provided that the last backup is earlier before you deleted your notes. If the above methods are useless for you, you might need to use some recovery tool like iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery to help you out. Hope this would give you useful clues and retrieve deleted notes from iPhone[/url] successfully.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:01:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: could you please check rules before any post? http://bettereducation.com.au/ForumRules.aspx

Horence  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 8:24:47 PM(UTC)
Horence

Generally speaking, the deleted notes from iPhone will be removed to recently deleted files, you can recover it from these files. Unfortunately, if you deleted these files forever, there will be no way for you to recover deleted notes on iPhone from common way. In this case, you may have to use a iPhone data recovery software to help you like Tuneskit iPhone Data Recovery. It is designed for all iPhone users to recover lost or deleted notes, messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, calendars, etc. at faster speed with no data loss. Now there are 3 options for you, first is to recover all data from local backup file, second is to recover data from iTunes backup file, third is to recover data from iCloud backup file. 

Edited by moderator Sunday, September 23, 2018 1:05:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Horence  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:41:15 PM(UTC)
Horence

The easiest way to recover deleted notes on iPhone is to use iPhone Data Recovery. It can scan your iPhone deeply to find the deleted notes on it. You can preview them before recovering them from iPhone XS to computer. Learn how to recover deleted notes from iPhone. Besides notes, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages and other deleted data from iPhone. You can check more info about iPhone data recovery on THIS HOMEPAGE.

Edited by moderator Friday, September 28, 2018 8:28:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed