More Group Sites
Education Books

School Rankings

Developer Forum

Better Home


Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, 30 April 2009 6:57:46 AM(UTC)

Rank: Administration


Groups: admin, Administration, Member, Moderator
Joined: 11/04/2009(UTC)
Posts: 59

The environmental job ads always talk about CONTAMINATED LAND CONSULTANT. That means you need to have experience on Environmental Site Assessment (ESA Phases I & II), but that's not good enough. You are also required to have experience on remediation (preparation of remediation action plan: RAP) and validation of contaminated sites.

More and more people in job market now, and employers are becoming picky! So you need to prepare yourself to face picky employers. What you need is to understant the processes of the ESA I & II, remediation and validation, and you can confidently talk to potenital employers about contaminated land issures in your job interviews.

If you think you do not have enough experience on contaminated land projects, talk to me here. I'll try my best to answer your questions.


Edited by user Thursday, 30 April 2009 12:02:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Similar Topics
Senior/Principal Environmental Scientist - Contaminated Land Management Perth (JOB OPPORTUNITIES)
by jim 31/10/2009 4:53:05 AM(UTC)
Contaminated Land - Environmental Auditor's Assistant (JOB OPPORTUNITIES)
by emmab 13/08/2009 10:08:17 AM(UTC)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.