This important new work provides a comprehensive, logical, and structured approach to understanding the statutory framework governing both no-fault and common law entitlements under the key personal injuries compensation schemes in Victoria, namely the transport accident and workers’ compensation schemes. Additionally, it explains their interactions with other schemes and financial supports and addresses claims and dispute resolution mechanisms and topical issues in scheme practice and reform.
The clear structure and authoritative discussion and guidance make this an ideal reference for students, legal practitioners and dispute resolution practitioners, insurance claims managers, union officials and advisory services, human resources professionals and anyone working in the area of workers’ or transport accident compensation in government or industry.
• Clearly written to make complex information accessible
• Comprehensive coverage for relevance and depth
• Logical structure for easy navigation
• Covers both the transport accident legislation and the workers compensation schemes
• Authoritative authors provide reliable guidance
• Luntz et al, Luntz and Hambly’s Torts: Cases, Legislation and Commentary, 9th ed, 2021
• Foster, Workplace Health and Safety Law in Australia, 2nd ed, 2016