Quick Reference Card: Contract Law I, written by Emeritus Professor John Carter, clearly yet authoritatively summarises important principles, cases and legislation relating to contract law in Australia. It is complemented by the companion Quick Reference Card Contract Law II to together cover all the major topics in this complex area.
This card includes the formation of contract, terms of the contract and consumer guarantees, construction of the contract, capacity to contract, privity of contract and illegality of contract. Its companion card Contract Law II covers vitiating factors, performance and breach of contract, discharge for breach, discharge by frustration, damages, recovery of sums fixed by the contract, restitution and specific performance and injunction.
The Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent tool for practitioners needing a ready-reference on contract law in Australia. The laminated A4 pages are designed to be folded into an easy-to-handle reference.
- Quick, easy and clear access to key principles
- Written by the leading author
- Simple propositional format
- Covers common law and statute
- Numbered propositions for all major topics
- Key cases identified
- Cross referenced to all Carter contract material
- See at a glance the cases & statutes extracted in Cases and Materials on Contract Law in Australia
- Divided into two cards for ease of reference - buy each as you need it or buy both together
Carter, Quick Reference Card: Contract II, 3rd ed, 2020
Carter, Contract Law in Australia, 7th ed, 2018
Carter, Carter’s Guide to Australian Contract Law, 3rd ed, 2016
Carter, Carter’s Breach of Contract, 2nd ed, 2018
Carter, Cases & Materials on Contract Law in Australia, 7th ed, 2019
Mason, Carter & Tolhurst, Mason & Carter’s Restitution Law in Australia, 3rd ed, 2016