Social Media and the Law, 2nd edition | Better Education Books
We've noticed you are using an ad blocker. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please whitelist us or disable your ad blocker.
- Click on AdBlock on browser toolbar and then gear icon / Settings. Select Customize > Stop blocking ads, in other words, AdBlock > Settings > Customize > Stop blocking ads.
- Expand Show ads on a webpage or domain. Enter https://bettereducation.com.au or https://www.bettereducation.com.au. Press OK.
- Go back to the previous page and reload it or visit home page.
Thank you for supporting us.
For group buys and wholesales with Pickup Options, please visit BEBooks
- All submitted orders subject to stock availability.
If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available:
up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy.
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.