NSW Targeting Maths Year 5 Teaching Guide Australian Curriculum Editi on successfully incorporates the feedback of NSW teachers to deliver a c omprehensive teacher resource for the Year 5 Maths syllabus. This book i s fully cross-referenced to the Year 5 Targeting Maths App, Rainforest M aths and Targeting Maths Lab, for multi-platform learning.
- teaching guide to support the Year 5 Targeting Maths Student Book, including answers
- aligned with Australian Curriculum outcomes and the NSW syllabus
- CD-ROM con taining an interactive PDF version of the Year 5 NSW Targeting Maths Stu dent Book
- problem-solving program to encourage students to thin k mathematically and improve problem solving abilities
- term inv estigations allow students to plan and work through extended problems
- more than 40 assessments and revision tests are the perfect prepa ration for NAPLAN*, and other tests
- incorporates in-stage topic alignment for composite classes
- fully cross-referenced to the Year 5 Targeting Maths App to encourage independent practise
- Ra inforest Maths on CD-ROM for interactive whiteboards
- engaging f ull-colour pages with real-life examples and full year planner
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN prog ram and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governme nts.