Community Participation Methods in Design and Planning | Better Education Books
For more books and school booklists, please visit BEBooks
The only how-to guide to community design written from the design professional's perspective.
In this groundbreaking guide to the increasingly important discipline of community design, a leading international expert draws upon his own experiences and those of colleagues around the world to provide proven tools and techniques for bringing community members into the design process successfully and productively. The first and only how-to guide on community design developed for design professionals, Community Participation Methods in Design and Planning features:
* Fifteen case studies chronicling community design projects around the world
* Coverage of educational facilities, housing, and urban and rural environments
* Design Games-a proven, culture-neutral approach to educating participants in their design options and the consequences of their choices
* Proven techniques for fostering community participation in the design process
* Checklists, worksheets, questionnaires, and other valuable tools
Community Participation Methods in Design and Planning is an indispensable working resource for urban designers and planners, architects, and landscape architects. It is also an excellent resource for students of those disciplines.
- All submitted orders subject to stock availability.
If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available:
up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy.
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.