ISBN 9781905319961 | Better Education Books
For more books and school booklists, please visit BEBooks
The busy small animal practitioner is likely to see a dog or cat with GI signs most days and this resource should give them greater insight into the conditions they are treating. This manual is divided into four main sections:
- Diagnostic procedures and techniques: this section covers clinical pathology, imaging and biopsy
- Diagnostic approaches to problems: the chapters in this section provide a practical, diagnostic approach to problems affecting the GI tract, pancreas and liver
- Patient management: this section looks at the treatments available for GI, pancreatic and liver disease.
- Diseases of specific systems/organs: the chapters in this final section cover specific conditions of organs of the GI tract, including pathophysiology, clinical signs, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- All submitted orders subject to stock availability.
If a book is out of stock at its publisher or other suppliers, most likely it's the same here.
- Discount and free delivery available:
up to 20% off depending on order value and products/publishers. Further discount is available for bulk buy.
- Free shipping and handling thresholds depend on order value and products / publishers as well. It will be worked out automatically when you order online.
If the ordered items are from multiple publishers, there may have a separate shipping and handling fee for each publisher.
However free shipping and handling will be provided when the total order value is over the thresholds.
TIPS: bulk or group buy to save the shipping and handling cost.
Schools, libraries, parents, students, teachers, lecturers, professionals or businesses are welcome to request a quote for bulk orders or booklists
to find out how much you can save.
We are happy to consider orders where the quantity exceeds 20 units of any one item or total value is over $1000 from a single publisher as bulk orders.
To ensure correct items are quoted, we recommend you provide ISBN. In booklist season, it may take days to give you a quotation due to large amounts of requests.
- School generated purchase orders are welcome.
- Request a tax invoice.