I have a passion for helping students improve their marks > I have been providing private tutoring services over the last 8 years to majority high school students > I specialise in mathematics, accounting and business studies
A number of factors need to be considered for private tuition to be successful:
* the student should be assessed in the initial appointment to identify areas where they are struggling;
* often, key fundamental basics are missing which lead to problems in the overall understanding of the subject;
* the tutor needs to be results-driven and passionate about seeing success in their students;
* the tuition needs to follow a personal approach with an interest taken in the individual student - which is why I prefer to conduct one-on-one sessions
I aim to ensure that you walk away with the following results:
* improvement in understanding of the syllabus and underlying basics of the subject;
* improvement in results;
* increase in your confidence and self-esteem;
* a new enthusiasm and drive towards subjects you may previously have hated (I aim to change your perception with the potential of the subject becoming one of your favourite - if you choose);
* to leave you with the ability to coach and help others in the future who are struggling in the very areas you were
I am passionate about seeing students thrive, overcome and excel in areas they often believe they cannot.
I also like to keep up a relationship with my students, even after the sessions are complete to hear about their success and achievements in the future.