The following table ranks top 50 Queensland independent schools based on the percentage of OP/IBD students in
. You can sort the rank by %OP1-5*, %OP1-10*, %OP1-15* or %OP1-15/IBD31-45.
Find the best 50 independent schools in Brisbane or top independent schools in Queensland here.
The same ranking by school types:
Public School Ranking
Independent School Ranking
Catholic School Ranking
Interested in the ranking of all Queensland schools
You can also find / compare the results and rankings or trends over the years of an individual school
or up to 5 schools side-by-side at Compare OP/IBD results/rankings/trends
For other types of ranking or the results of other years, please visit
School Ranking Home
There are a large range of factors that impact on academic results in addition to the role played by the school itself.
These include the SES (Socio Economic Status) background of students, whether the school is selective in its student intake, etc.
It is for the reader to do his own research and draw his or her own conclusions.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by this DISCLAIMER
FAQ: Why is there discrepancy between senior school ranking and high school rating?
- * includes IBD conversion from 2015
- All the columns are sort-able. To sort in ascending or descending order, click on the corresponding column headings.
- SEP - Senior Education Profiles. The SEP can include a Queensland Certificate of Education, Tertiary Entrance Statement,
a Senior Statement or a Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement.
- SEPs - The number of students who received a SEP.
- OP - Overall Position. To receive an OP a student must study 20 semester units of credit in Queensland
Studies Authority subjects with at least three subjects taken for four semesters.
Students must also complete Year 12 and sit the Queensland Core Skills Test.
- OPs - The number of students who received an OP; Schools with less than 20 OPs and no IBDs are not listed here.
However, their results and trends on 2D/3D charts are included on
Compare School Results / Trends page.
- IBD - International Baccalaureate Diploma; See the list of IB Schools.
- QCE - Queensland Certificate of Education.
- To find more details of the school, click the school. Most of the links will redirect to the corresponding school listing page.
School Rankings Based on Academic Results
for more information.
- OP conversion by rank | ATAR Cutoffs |
Uni. Course Ranking | Uni. World Ranking.
- Aim for top results? Find a
music teacher or a