As a parent, you want the best for your children and choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will make.
At Glasshouse Christian College in Beerwah on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, your child is nurtured in a warm and stimulating environment and is encouraged to pursue their own academic, cultural, and sporting personal best. This is where your child will develop their life-long love of learning.
You are invited to join our friendly and vibrant community where people genuinely care for each other. We have a small community feel where personal relationships flourish and our students enjoy a strong sense of belonging.
Prep to Year 12 is on one campus, so important transitions are seamless. Your child will feel secure in the environment they have grown to love and cherish as they progress through the year levels to graduation.
Our whole educational experience is underpinned by biblical values grounded in a desire to follow the example of Jesus Christ. Our staff are committed Christians who live out their faith in a real and loving way.
As a young College we are blessed with classrooms and facilities usually enjoyed by much older schools. Your child benefits from our cutting edge technology, dedicated classrooms for specialised subjects and excellent future pathway options.
We invite you to begin your educational journey at Glasshouse Christian College.
Glasshouse Christian College features:
- Affordable Christian Education
- Prep to Year 12 on one spacious campus
- Leading technology programs
- From Year 7 to 12 each student is provided with their own laptop at no extra cost
- Each student from Year 2 to Year 6 has their own computer in class
- From Prep to Year 2 students have access to iPads, laptops and desktop computers
- Prize winning Kitchen Garden
- Prize winning Agricultural Science studies
- Strong Performing Arts focus with supporting facilities such as a theatre and Dance studio
- Foreign language taught from Prep to Year 12
- Dedicated Future Pathways Department with exciting career opportunities
- State-of-the-art wood technology, machinery, welding bays, 3D printers, MIG welding and plasma cutting equipment, sheet metal forming, shaping and cutting technology, CNC routing, vehicle hoist and a CAD laboratory
- Dedicated buses and close to public transport
Find out more: Book a tour, request a prospectus, visit our website or follow us on our Facebook page.