|School / Coach Details | Update
|Last Name of Contact Person||Wong
|First Name of Contact Person||Robert
|Title of Contact Person||Mr
|Position of Contact Person||Manager
|Phone (After Hours)||
|Phone (Office Hours)||
03 9809 2808
|Address||PO Box 5
|More Info on Branch School||
|More Info On Subjects||
Learn Cantonese the fun way using the Accelerated Learning Approach.
Following on from the extremely successful Mandarin classes, our Cantonese classes are based on similar teaching methodologies.
There are 10 Levels of our Cantonese classes. The first Level course is aimed towards people who would like to get started in the Cantonese language. The emphasis is on conversational skills in both social and business settings.
At the end of this first Level, students would have learnt approximately 200 words of spoken Cantonese. Following on from this first Level course, a second Level course is also available which expands your conversational skills to cover more areas of interest. The Level 3 Cantonese and beyond advances students further into the intricacies of Cantonese grammar and pronunciation whilst providing more conversational skills and vocabulary.
The courses are based on 10 lessons of 2 hours duration each and are held in both Melbourne and Sydney.
Private company or group classes can also be arranged.
Learn to Converse in Cantonese VERY QUICKLY and EASILY and IT'S FUN!
CHINESE USING ACCELERATED LEARNING
Learn Chinese without Tears!!!
Learning Chinese does not have to be painful or boring!
Learn Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese with our Classes in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
Why Study with Us?
- Use of Accelerated Learning methods and materials developed by Dr Moni Lai Storz with native speaking teachers trained by her. This means you will really get a maximum and enjoyable experience.
- We have been the leading Chinese Centre for the past 20 years! Thousands of students have been through our courses.
- We are extremely well-priced (Approx. $16 per hour for our classes. This include student books, CDs and GST saving you another $50!)
- We have concurrent classes at most levels giving you maximum flexibility in attendance. You can attend any available class each week in different locations or different times or even repeat the same lesson, if you like. We seldom cancel classes due to insufficient students. Best of all, if you need to, we allow you to defer to the following term for a nominal deferment fee.
- We have classes in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne . Average class size is only 8 to 10 students !!! You do not have to wait till the start of each calendar year to start classes with us. All our classes commences at the start of each Term including Beginners classes and there are 4 Terms per year.
- We have a complete curriculum to study Mandarin ranging from absolute beginner to advanced conversation levels including Chinese for Business. A total of 15 levels! Learn Chinese writing and conversation using a developmental but highly practical approach.
- We have a social club (BANANA Club) and a regular newsletter (Australasian Connections). Great networking opportunities for social or business purposes.
- Most of all, our Chinese classes are fun and interesting - we do not give tests and we do not teach from standard boring textbooks!
- Last but not least, we specialise in Chinese language (Mandarin and Cantonese) studies and that's important!
Over 10,000 people have attended our Chinese classes in the past 20 years!
"ACCS have a fun and interactive approach to learning Chinese that makes it easy to learn and keeps you coming back for more. I can't believe how much I've learnt in a such a short period of time. I look forward to the classes every week."
"You guys really provide the best customer service I've experienced so far with language courses!"
"I have enjoyed the classes and found the story telling, the music and the native speakers to be most useful. The suggestive element helped memorisation and motivation."
"Yes, I have enjoyed the Mandarin lessons and found most useful the story telling, explanations and listening to the teacher, particularly at the end of evening."
"I have learnt and recognised quite a number of chinese characters since the course and my conversation level is definitely on the improve."
For a free newsletter (which also has the latest pricing, timetable and enrolment form), email us at: email@example.com or call us at (03) 98092808 or 0401 529 920 or visit us at: