The following table ranks some ACT schools based on
Median ATAR score and percentage of TES eligible students with a ATAR >= 65. Find best high schools in Canberra or top schools in ACT here.
For other types of ranking or the results of other years, please visit School Ranking Home
There are a large range of factors that impact on academic results in addition to the role played by the school itself.
These include the SES (Socio Economic Status) background of students, whether the school is selective in its student intake, etc.
It is for the reader to do his own research and draw his or her own conclusions.
- All the columns are sort-able. To sort in ascending or descending order, click on the corresponding column headings.
- TES - Tertiary Entrance Statements; ATAR - Australian Tertiary Admission Rank;
- The Median ATAR is not published when the number of TES awarded is less than 11.
- IB - International Baccalaureates. IB results are not included. See the list of IB Schools.
- To find more details of the school, click the school. Most of the links will redirect to the corresponding school listing page.
School Rankings Based on Academic Results
for more information.
- ATAR calculator |
ATAR Cutoffs |
Uni. Course Ranking |
Uni. World Ranking.
- Aim for top results? Find a tutor or a