More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Better Education | School Rankings | Help | (Un)Subscribe | Rules
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
hong  
#1 Posted : Thursday, 10 March 2016 8:05:13 PM(UTC)
hong

Groups: AcademicCoachingSchool, admin, Administration, BookSeller, CatholicSchool, CoachingAdult, CoachingProfessional, CoachingSports, ExtraCurriculumCoaching, IndependentSchool, Moderator, MusicTeacher, PrivateSchool, PublicSchool, SelectiveSchool, tutor

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Puppet Concert & FREE Dinner coming to Currawong Community Community Hall Mornington Park A FREE COMMUNITY EVENT for families, children & adults!!!

My name is Paul Furlong & I’m the local Pastor at “The Revival Community Church” Mornington

My desire is to serve the community in any way I can to bring some love & joy into families who are struggling & finding life hard in whatever circumstance or situation they are facing..
One way to do this , I thought, would be to treat families, or couples out to a nice Roast Dinner & a Puppet Concert (As I have been doing puppets for many years) My wife is a Primary School Teacher in the area & I also hold working with Children’s clearance/check (Although it’s is not a children’s only night, But families & the whole community at large)

I believe this night will be a great night to bring the community together & to impart some laughter & joy & love into people hearts & many families… I would love to invite you & was also wondering if you could simply pass on the attached flyer/invitation as you are able in your newsletter or copy to hand out locally.
I will be running/sponsoring x2 nights Friday 1st & Saturday 2nd April 7.30 PM (WE will need RSVP for the Friday for catering) Saturday will be a concert I will be performing (As I am a singer/songwriter performing co0ncerts world wide monthly) This night will also be FREE tea/Coffee & cakes. (No need for RSVP) I hope & trust you will join with me in reaching out to many who need more love & joy in their lives & trust we can do this together, as sadly, the need is so great!!
Feel free to contact me with any questions .
In your service
Paul Furlong
(I’m away in India Charity trip 14th - 25th (Please call before I leave OR text me while I’m away for any questions)
Sponsor
Rss Feed  Atom Feed