More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Better Education | School Rankings | Help | (Un)Subscribe | Rules
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
hong  
#1 Posted : Saturday, 14 February 2009 12:23:07 AM(UTC)
hong

Groups: AcademicCoachingSchool, admin, Administration, BookSeller, CatholicSchool, CoachingAdult, CoachingProfessional, CoachingSports, ExtraCurriculumCoaching, IndependentSchool, Moderator, MusicTeacher, PrivateSchool, PublicSchool, SelectiveSchool, tutor

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Experience Lauriston

Experience Lauriston

How to use Better Education Australia Forum?
New features

- The forum includes private messaging and private messaging notification features. It has a built-in Messenger with Inbox (available from top menu or Messenger/Inbox) and Sent Items (accessible from My Profile/Messenger). Use Messenger/New Message to send private messages to a user or all users. You must always have a valid email address specified in My Profile. However, you can elect to receive an email notification when you get a new private message.
- Users are automatically promoted based on number of posts. After 10 posts you will be promoted to Member from Newbie. After 30 posts you will be promoted to Advanced Member or Moderator.
- If you choose to Watch the topic you are posting for new posts, you will receive email notifications on new posts.
- To Unwatch a topic, open the topic, Unwatch the topic via Options. Alternatively, Unwatch or UnSubscribe forums or topics via My Profile>Subscriptions.
- You can email or print a topic via Options within the topic.
- You can use smileys/emoticons and avatars. Change your avatar from My Profile.
- You can promote your website or weblog by specifying them in My Profile.
- You can also specify the details of your Instant Messaging Services such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AIM-Name and ICQ-Number in My Profile.
- Do not forget to set your time zone in My Profile.
- My Profile is also the place to change your password.
- To find the information you want from the forum quickly, use top menu Search. If your search doesn't return anything, select Match Any Word and have another try.
- Alternatively click Better Education Australia Forum to go to the main forum. Then browse the forums and the topics under each forum or view the latest posts displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Click RSS for main forum RSS Feed or select Options>RSS Feed within a topic for the topic RSS Feed.

For terms and conditions on how to use the forums, please visit the rules.

Related links:
Why do I get logged off the forum automatically?

Edited by user Saturday, 9 September 2017 5:47:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Rss Feed  Atom Feed