More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Better Education | School Rankings | Help | (Un)Subscribe | Rules
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Psychologydegree  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, 31 March 2010 9:38:20 AM(UTC)
Psychologydegree

Groups: Member

In last few years, psychology career has made its own mark. If you looking to get in psychology field then you must make check list of following:

1) Begin Early:- Start Looking Schools for early stage.
2) Select Your Additional Activities Carefully:- Your input in different non-school activities specially related to culinary can add a unique feature.
3) Selection of a Reputed School:- select college by great reputation among chefs, restaurateurs, journalists, etc.
4) Look for Placement rate of Student:- try to find out the rate students’ placement of that school.
5) Get Ready for Credentials:- After Selecting College, find what documents you need.
6) Look for Deadlines:- Always aware of Important dates.

If you’re looking for a psychology scholarship, there should be many different awards you can apply for. It would be wise to start by learning all about the Psi Chi Psychology Scholarship. Psi Chi is the National Honor Society for Psychology. The Psi Chi Psychology scholarship details are available online at the society’s web site, and there are also many other resources on the web for psychology students in search of financial aid.

Hope my suggestion are helpful..Thanks!!!

Psychology Schools
Sponsor
aotedu  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, 31 March 2010 12:35:16 PM(UTC)
aotedu

I always wanted to study psychology degree. Thank you for providing this link.I am curious about the workings of the human mind and the underpinnings of behavior will want to study psychology. Psychotherapists use their knowledge about the human mind to help suffering individuals find comfort and happiness in their lives and that makes the study really interesting. Experimental psychologists use their studies of the mind to help society learn how to cope with certain situations, how to communicate and how to understand themselves and each other..
Oca  
#3 Posted : Monday, 6 December 2010 4:49:04 PM(UTC)
Oca

Thank you for the information.

Psychologist are not only for those who are curious in life or their patient are psychotic.
They study the characteristic of person, their personality.

It is also nice to have that as your adviser but people misinterpreted it when certain person visited a doctor like psychologist. They think that this person has a problem with his/her character or behavior.

Edited by user Monday, 6 December 2010 4:49:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

fanbrits johnson  
#4 Posted : Thursday, 19 May 2016 1:55:21 AM(UTC)
fanbrits johnson

Originally Posted by: aotedu Go to Quoted Post
I always wanted to study psychology degree. Thank you for providing this link.I am curious about the workings of the human mind and the underpinnings of behavior will want to study psychology. Psychotherapists use their knowledge about the human mind to help suffering individuals find comfort and happiness in their lives and that makes the study really interesting. Experimental psychologists use their studies of the mind to help society learn how to cope with certain situations, how to communicate and how to understand themselves and each other..

me too

Rss Feed  Atom Feed