More Group Sites
Education Books
Developer Forum
Jobless Net
Better Home
Enviro++
更好教育论坛
Better Education | School Rankings | Help | (Un)Subscribe | Rules
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
bellabella  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:51:46 PM(UTC)
bellabella

Groups: CoachingProfessional

I see that Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA v3.0) Certification makes many futures bright, now I decided to go for attempt it, I really need that certified people success tips, who pass this certification, any one here of this filed who give me guide line for finest material with which I prepare it smartly…
Sponsor
00rishabh  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 5:09:48 PM(UTC)
00rishabh

Groups: CoachingProfessional

Hi...If you are preparing for Cisco Certification then you have to study hard for it. But you also need a good study material to prepare for cisco certification. Networkers Guru is the best institute to prepare for cisco certification. It provides offline as well as online classes and free Study Material the for preparation. Here is why Networkers Guru is the best institute: 1- Lab Facility: Networkers Guru has world’s leading Cisco training labs for CCNA, CCNP & CCIE and available 24x7 for their students. Their labs are outstanding and they have separate Cisco labs for different level of Cisco Certification. 2-NG Technical Team: Networkers Guru has a biggest pool of CCIE certified trainers having 10+ industry experience. Their trainers teaching style is so perfect and unique that even fresher can clear CCNA, CCNP and CCIE exam in first attempt. 3- Networkers Guru classrooms are well equipped so that students don’t face any problem. 4- Job Placement: Networkers Guru provides placement assistance to it’s students. And, as we all know, that success is followed by dedication, student’s who wants to achieve something in their life, they put their efforts and got placement s well.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, July 17, 2018 8:45:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed