The following table ranks schools based on
Median VCE score
percentage of Scores of 40 and over
The same ranking by school types: 2012 VCE Public School Ranking
2012 VCE Independent School Ranking
2012 VCE Catholic School Ranking
Find best high schools in Melbourne or top schools in Victoria here. More
List of schools sorted by the number of entries of 2012 VCE high achievers
List of schools sorted by the number of high scorers by subjects
Perfect subject scorers and schools
Top achievers by first name and/or last name
2012 VCE school performance by school name
. For other types of
ranking or the results of other years, please visit
School Ranking Home
. There are a
large range of factors that impact on academic results in addition to the role
played by the school itself. These include the SES (Socio Economic Status)
background of students, whether the school is selective in its student intake,
etc. It is for the reader to do his own research and draw his or her own
- The small schools with less than 20 study scores are not listed.
- IB results are not included. See the list of IB Schools; VCE Students - Number of students enrolled in at least one VCE unit at level 3-4 in 2012.
- All the columns are sort-able. To sort in ascending or descending order, click on the corresponding column headings.
- To find more details of the school, click the school. Most of the links will redirect to the corresponding school listing page.
- See School Rankings Based on Academic Results
for more information.
- Check the stats for five school categories - independent, catholic, public, selective and all schools by visiting
the mean and median percent of scores of 40 and over.
- Search VCE studies and schools.
- Aim for top results? Find a tutor or a