Median VCE score
and percentage of Scores of 40 and over
Find best private schools in Melbourne or top independent schools in Victoria here.
Interested in the rankings of all
| Public and Selective
schools? For other types
of ranking or the results of other years, please visit School Ranking Home
There are a large range of factors that impact on academic results in addition to the role played by the school itself.
These include the SES (Socio Economic Status) background of students, whether the school is selective in its student intake, etc.
It is for the reader to do his own research and draw his or her own conclusions.
- The small schools with less than 20 study scores are not listed.
- IB results are not included. See the list of IB Schools; VCE Students - Number of students enrolled in at least one VCE unit at level 3-4.
- All the columns are sort-able. To sort in ascending or descending order, click on the corresponding column headings.
- Unit 3-4 cohort - Number of students enrolled in at least one VCE unit at level 3-4
- To find more details of the school, click the school. Most of the links will redirect to the corresponding school listing page.
- See School Rankings Based on Academic Results
for more information.
- Check the stats for five school categories - independent, catholic, public, selective and all schools by visiting
the mean and median percent of scores of 40 and over.
- Search VCE studies and schools | ATAR calculator | ATAR Cutoffs | Uni. Course Ranking | Uni. World Ranking.
- Aim for top results? Find a tutor or a
The following table ranks Victorian independent schools based on