The following table ranks schools based on
Median VCE score
percentage of Scores of 40 and over
The same ranking by school types: VCE Public School Ranking
VCE Independent School Ranking
VCE Catholic School Ranking
Find best high schools in Melbourne or top schools in Victoria here. For other
types of ranking or the results of other years, please visit
School Ranking Home
. There are a
large range of factors that impact on academic results in addition to the role
played by the school itself. These include the SES (Socio Economic Status)
background of students, whether the school is selective in its student intake,
etc. It is for the reader to do his own research and draw his or her own
Note: 1. The schools with fewer than four VCE students (enrolled in at least one
VCE unit at level 3-4) are not listed.
2. IB - International Baccalaureates. IB results are not included. See
the list of
; VCE Students -
Number of students enrolled in at least one VCE unit at level 3-4 in 2011.
3. All the columns are sort-able. To sort in ascending or descending
order, click on the corresponding column headings.
4. To find more details of the school, click the school. Most of the
links will redirect to the corresponding school listing page.
School Rankings Based on Academic Results
for more information.
6. Check the stats for five school categories - independent, catholic, public, selective and all schools by visiting
the mean and median percent of scores of 40 and over
Search VCE studies and schools.
8. Confused about which school to choose? Get independent advice
9. Aim for top results? Find a