HSC all rounders only. Find the school list based on the number of HSC all rounders
Other types of rankings or lists are also available:
HSC School Ranking
Best Schools by Subjects
Government School Ranking
Selective School Ranking
Independent School Ranking
Catholic School Ranking
School Rankings by Top Achievers
School Rankings by 1st Place
For the results of other years, please visit School Ranking Home
There are a large range of factors that impact on academic results in addition to the role played by the school itself.
These include the SES (Socio Economic Status) background of students, whether the school is selective in its student intake, etc.
It is for the reader to do his own research and draw his or her own conclusions.
- The All-round Achievers means the Distinguished Achievers for courses totalling 10 or more units.
This may include placements on the Distinguished Achievers List in previous years.
- All the columns are sort-able. To sort in ascending or descending order, click on the corresponding column headings.
- IB - International Baccalaureates. IB results are not included. See the list of IB Schools.
- To find more details of a school, click the school. Most of the links will redirect to the corresponding school listing page.
School Rankings Based on Academic Results
for more information.
- ATAR calculator | ATAR Cutoffs | Uni. Course Ranking | Uni. World Ranking.
- Aim for top results? Find a
tutor or a
The following table ranks NSW high schools based on the percentage of