For Members (except Schools*) to List
- Click here or
‘Self Register’ in the footer or go left-hand menu ‘Account>Sign Up’;
- Select your category, e.g. tutor and then click 'Next'.
See 'Scope Classification' for the definition of the categories;
If your business has multiple locations or franchisees, it can be listed under Coaching School / Multiple Locations / Franchisees with 1 account.
With Premium Listing, you will have an option to export as separate listings under the categories for an individual with single location, such as Tutor or Music Teacher.
- Enter your user name, password, email address, security
question and answer. Note the information is also required by menu commands
‘Change Password’ and ‘Recover password’ (if necessary);
- Click 'Create User' and then ‘Continue’ to go to your
- Fill in the first form and click ‘Submit’ and then
continue with the following forms. For the forms that allow multiple pages,
click ‘New’ to add new pages;
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields in all the
- If a truncation error occurs, make that field entry
shorter as it is unnecessarily long.
- If not ready for listing, de-select ‘Activate My Listing’
in the first table and then update the form.
- Note: The listing must be in English, but you can add
words in languages other than English side by side with English words.
* Schools need to contact us for the information on listing.
For Members to Update
- Click Update hyperlink from your listing page or go
left-hand menu 'Home>Login' or ‘Account>Sign In’;
- If you are redirected to your listing page, click your
- For a form with ‘Update’ command, just edit the fields
in the form and then click ‘Update’;
- For a form with ‘Edit’, ‘Delete’ and ‘New’ commands,
click ‘Edit’ to make changes and click ‘New’ to add new pages;
- For a form with ‘Edit’, ‘Delete’, ‘New’ and ‘Select’
commands, click ‘Select’ to show its child form.
- To temporarily stop showing your listing to public,
de-select ‘Activate My Listing’ in the first form and then update the form.
- To enable showing your listing to public, select
‘Activate My Listing’ in the first form and then update the form.
- If your business has multiple locations or franchisees, at the end you will have an option to export as separate listings
under the categories for an individual with single location, such as Tutor or Music Teacher. Available to Premium Listing only.
See Coaching School Account with Separate Location listings for details.
Tips for WYSIWYG / HTML rich text editors
- Two WYSIWYG rich text / HTML editors are available - Simple Editor and Premium Editor. With the Premium editor,
you can customise your page such as embedding images / videos / YouTube / flash / slideshow, school logos, location maps, school zones, social media links and more;
see example 1,
and example 3.
- You can press Maximise button in the Premium Editor for easier editing.
- After making changes in the editor, press Save button to save first and then update your records.
- You can view the html document by pressing Source button on toolbar (in Premium Editor) or the menu under Tools (in Simple Editor). In source mode, you can copy and paste html documents into the editor. You can also edit html text within the editor.
- You can copy WORD documents (excluding images in Simple editor) into the editor.
- You can copy a linked image from your school website or your browser and paste it using Ctrl + V. You can also do it by the toolbar button or the context menu Insert/edit image button.
Note that the upload of images is only supported in the Premium Editor.
See more editing functionalities.
- Set width=100% for graphical elements if required to make the elements responsive (auto-resized).
- You should toggle Source button or the menu under Tools in Simple Editor instead of clicking Show WYSIWYG editor to avoid losing unsaved data.
- HTML source code templates for your reference.
For Everyone to Search and Compare
- Choose a search engine, Quick Search (search by a field),
Google custom search, form-based search and advanced search;
- For each search, select a search field, a comparison
operator (normally ‘=’) and a value. For numerical fields, you can select ‘>’,
‘<’, ‘>=’, ‘<=’ and ‘<>’ in addition to ‘=’. Typing in on the dropdown list
boxes or auto-complete text boxes accelerates your selection;
- Note: ‘Quick Search’ searches one field at a time while
the form-based Search can search multi-fields altogether. The form-based Search
combines the search fields with logic ‘AND’, which means ‘All of them’. The
Advanced Search is an intelligent search engine. It knows how to combine the
search fields using the logic “All of them” or “Any of them”.
- For Advanced Search, select search terms from the
dropdown lists (as in 3, any values of same or different fields, any times) and
click 'Add' to combine search conditions and then click ‘Search’.
- Click on form column headers to sort in ascending or
- Compare the lists in the first form (grid view).
- Click ‘Details’ to check detailed information.
- Note: If non-printable characters are displayed because
of additional language other than English was used in the member’s listing, you
can go ‘Control Panel>Regional and Language Options’ to add the additional
language for display.