- Do not use domain names as login names.
- All posts must be in
- Post your comments/questions to the most appropriate
topics. Keep all posts on-topic. Any posts deemed to be in the wrong forum will
be moved. Do not cross-post the same question to multiple places.
No ads or self promotion posts.
be deleted if posted.
- Use the search feature to check that your question
has not been answered anywhere else on the site.
- Make sure you have read the parent post completely
before posting a reply.
- Use your own words. If you wish to use the words of
somebody else, quote them, citing the source.
- Choose an appropriate, brief and clear subject line.
Do not use all caps. Do not use a URL
as a title.
No useless posts. This includes:
Thread bumping, useless
one liners, Flamewars,
is spamming? Read this.
- Do not link to any site that contains adult content,
sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post
containing an inappropriate link will be deleted and the poster will receive a warning.
- Do not propose/link to any site that contains copyrighted
software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
No sales or marketing details.
Otherwise the entire post will be deleted if posted.
§ May include two clickable links (URLs or mailto). No duplicate links.
Only exact URLs
§ No offensive or insulting signatures or avatars.
§ We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove
your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.
At all times
§ Any posts deemed to be self promotion or advertising
will be removed. Posting and making excessive,
inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.
§ Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed
towards other users or the site administrators will not be tolerated.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or
deletion of your post. We reserve the right to ban abusers from the site. We reserve
the right to change these rules at any time.