Our Lady of Perpetual Succour School
Covenant Christian School Belrose Sydney Australia is worth a closer look
* A Bible believing community of parents, students and all Christian staff.
* Located on spacious and peaceful grounds in Belrose on Sydneyâ€™s Northern Beaches.
* Providing a co-educational and academically challenging education for Preschool to Year 12.
Vision: Our desire is to be part of God's plan to unite all things in heaven and on earth under the Lordship of Jesus Christ by..
Mission: ... assisting parents in the nurture of their children, providing a Bible-based, Christ-centred, culturally engaging, academically rigorous education which equips the children to live for God's glory.
This is not just a place to send your children to be taught to read and write and to get a few Bible lessons. We are an Association of people who quite consciously see ourselves as not just providers of educational services, but as engaged in the work of the Kingdom of God. Our School is a Christian 'ministry'.
The best way to discover what makes us different is to come on a tour and to speak with other parents.
Here are some distinctives
* Established 1978 by Christians who passionately believed parents are responsible to bring up their children in the training and instruction of the Lord
* Truly non-denominational (currently representing 125 churches in Sydney)
* Co-educational from Transition (3 & 4 year olds) to Year 12 all in one location
* Over 85% of students come from active Christian families
* Parent involvement welcomed
* All Christian fully qualified staff
* Bible based, Christ Centred education
* A close, supportive community that focuses on the needs of each child
* Firm, caring discipline
* Excellent facilities, comprehensive sports program, extra-curricular activities, broad electives including Hospitality VET course
* Generally smaller class sizes
* Easy access from North Shore and Northern Beaches
REquest a Free School Tour on DVD or book a tour today.
|Campuses and Contact Details | Update
|Position of Contact Person||
03 9898 7655
31 Erasmus Street, Wattle Park VIC 3127
Academic Results and Trends